How can long-term understanding of established therapies for multiple sclerosis (MS) be harnessed to improve the patient experience? Watch clips from this virtual satellite symposium to:
- Learn about the tolerability and possibilities with intramuscular administration of peginterferon beta-1a
- Discover new research showing how a different fumarate chemical structure can affect gastrointestinal (GI) tolerability and work productivity while maintaining bioequivalent levels of the circulating active compound mycophenolate mofetil (MMF)
- Explore how subcutaneous (SC) administration of natalizumab can reduce the burden of treatment for patients and the healthcare system, a topic of particular relevance during the pandemic
- Keep up to date with how long-term safety data is changing the use of established MS therapies
- Consider new data and guidelines for MS therapies as they relate to COVID-19
Login to Medthority to view this content, or register an account.